top of page
Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.
Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
Keep the candle free from any foreign materials, including matches and wick trimmings.
Never burn this candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
Do not allow the flame to touch the glass.
On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool.
Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets.
Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the glass
Glass may become hot during use.
Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.
bottom of page